Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Christmas Cards all year Round Mid Month

It's the middle of the month and I have a Christmas Cards all Year Round card to share for the Anything goes Christmas challenge. We are sponsored this month by Beccy's Place  and that is where my cute little owl image came from. I printed it out on Royal and Langworthy watercolor paper and colored it in with a water pen and distress inks both by Ranger.


Then I die cut the image out with a Spellbinders die and added some distress ink to the image while it was still in the die. 



The green sentiment is a rub-on by American crafts then the rest of the sentiment is by Lawn Fawn. It's my new alphabet stamp set from them and I love it. To finish it up I added some Sticko stickers to give it more of a Christmas feel to it. 

Thanks for looking.