Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Just a note

Anyone want to see something not Christmas? Yeah me too. My card today features a record stamp from Deep Red Stamps that can be found at A Cherry on Top

I heat embossed the record stamp with silver embossing powder and then fussy cut it out. 


The guitar stencil is from Dreamweaver's Stencils. I dry embossed it on dark gray cardstock and then used distress ink and an ink blender to make the guitar stand out. The guitar is then matted onto Creative Memories green cardstock. The patterned paper in my card is by October Afternoon. The music note stickers are by Me and My Big Ideas, sentiment sticker by SRM Stickers and the tiny little brad is by The Paper Studio. 

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

The perfect card for a guy and I love how you embossed the record.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}