Sunday, November 17, 2013

Show me a circle

I'm falling asleep at my computer so please forgive me if it's a little off or has type-o's.

The new fortnightly challenge at Chalk Ah Lot

Show me a circle with chalk. 

My card today has a circle on it in between the two scalloped edged circles. *I've fallen asleep twice this far-I'm going to make it short and sweet,

Flowers by Martha Stewart, 
Embossed border by Darice
All die cuts by Spellbinders
Patterned paper by We R Memory Keepers and Colorbok
Cardstock by Neenah  and Recollections
Ink by Hero Arts
Stamps, powdered chalk and paint by Stamp N Plus





Challenges:
http://desertislandcraftschallenge.blogspot.com/- List 2 Colors, Embossing and 3 layers 


6 comments:

CG said...

Wow, this is stunning! Great design & colors. Best, CG

Scrap d'Aurane said...

Très jolie carte, j'aime beaucoup les couleurs. Merci d'avoir participé au challenge Time4Scrap. Aurane/DT-T4S

Unknown said...

I love this card especially the image with those flowers...beautiful! You've done a great job using the diecuts to accent each part. And that makes your card just right for our Diecuts challenge.
Thanks so much for sharing this week at HIMCR. We hope to see you back very soon!
hugs--
Roberta
Hiding in My Craft Room Design Team
Queen Bee Paper Crafts

Laura B said...

Such a pretty card! Thank you for joining us at DICC!:)

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful project, I like the images and the design, Thanks for joining in with us at Desert Island challenge, Good Luck.
kevin xx

Lady said...

un bien belle carte...
merci d'avoir participer à notre challenge sur T4S
bizzzz
Lady/ DT-T4S