Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Once Upon a Time

There seems to be an awful lot of weddings this year. Here is a wedding card I made for my mom to give to a bride and groom. 

The patterned paper is by Hot Off the Press (very old-like 2005)and the cardstock is by Creative Memories (silver) and Recollections (pink and white including the card base). The border punch on the silver paper is by Martha Stewart.

I embellished the cake digi with pink Stickles from Ranger. The label and flower stickers are by Jolee's. I stamped the Fiskars greeting into the label with Hero Arts ink. The ribbon is one from my stash that I believe I was given it from a friend that was moving and was getting rid of her stuff. Bonus for me:) It wouldn't stick to the paper by conventional means so I ended up sewing it to the paper. I think it turned out so pretty.

Thanks for looking.



http://www.southerngirlschallenge.blogspot.com/- Things that begin with F {Flowers}

7 comments:

Ali said...

This is so pretty Cindy! I love that you were able to use some of the "older stash!" I have that stuff, too! YAY for you! Great job!

Nathalie said...

So cute card. I love papers and image. Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley challenge.
Nathalie

Karen Schroeder said...

Your card is gorgeous! I love the ribbon! Thanks for joining us at All That Stickles!

Melissa Bove said...

Beautiful card! Love that gorgeous pearl trim!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Tracey said...

Wonderful card, that ribbon trim is gorgeous :)
Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter & Good Luck!
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Unknown said...

Love the fancy trim on your pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Make it Monday.

Marlene Atkinson said...

A beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley Challenge. Marlene DT