Thursday, July 18, 2013

Love never Ends


Life has been crazy busy with weddings lately. There are a handful that I am doing work for and find joy in working with brides and they're mothers. Just today I finished up wedding invitations, which I will post probably Friday, and gave them to the beautiful bride-to-be. Hopefully she likes them as much as I did. 

After talking about weddings, I have a wedding card to share today. The patterned paper and chipboard embellishment are by Prima, Kraft Cardstock by Oriental Trading Co, ribbon by Michael's, vellum sticker sentiment by K and Co and border punch by Martha Stewart. 

The second circle embellishment I made by stamping the My Stamp Box flower onto watercolor paper by Strathmore with Versa Mark ink and heat embossing with clear embossing powder by Stamp N Plus. Then I covered the stamped area with Ranger Industries gold Distress Stain. Once it was dry I used my Creative Memories cutting system to make the flower into a circle. The center of the flower contains beads by Queen and Co which I adhered with Rangers glossy accents. 

That's my card for today. Best wishes for a glorious Thursday. My co-worker and I have big plans to attend the farmers market today. It will be a hot one if the weather is anything like yesterday.





Challenges:
http://mfpspeedytv.ning.com/- Favorite technique (heat embossing)

7 comments:

Winnie and Patty said...

Oh, this is beautiful!!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy Fox & Friends blog challenge!

kingsharon1967 said...

Great creation and thank you for joining in the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge and good luck - Sharon DT

Pat said...

Lovely. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

Norhalma said...

I think the ribbon trim and the scalloped border tied up with the heat embossed and sentiment that you did. Very creative and inspiring card! Thank you for sharing and playing with us at Kaboodle Doodles blog!

wannabcre8tive said...

Your card is so pretty. Thank you for joining us at Speedy Fox and Friends.

Anita said...

Stunning card! Great color combination! Thanks for joining us at Melonheadz challenge.

Crafting Vicky said...

Fabulous creation. Love the added texture with the little beads!!!

Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Melonheadz friends challenge. Hope you will join us next time. DT Crafting Vicky