Saturday, May 04, 2013

Stamp N Plus card

For my card today I am showing you stamps by Stamp N Plus. Head over to the Stamp N Plus Blog to see what other ladies have created this past week. 

The floral bough can be found HERE. I stamped it with Tsukineko chalk ink on K and Co patterned paper. The sentiment is also from SNP but the sentiment sheet is not on the website. See below to order yours.

I stamped the sentiment in Hero Arts black ink and then just layered my card with different patterned papers by K and Co and DCWV. The kraft cardstock if by Recollections.


Below is the sheet of rubber sentiments that you can purchase from Stamp N Plus or what we call SNP. To order call Luann at 715-271-1873 and tell her you saw this on Cindy's blog-more stamps for me then too. This sheet of sentiments is great for cardmakers and scrapbookers. With all the names, nephew, grandmother, dad, etc labeling a scrapbook page would be a cinch. 




1 comment:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card, I like the stamping the colours and design.
Kevin xx