Sunday, May 26, 2013

Chalk Ah Lot Card

The challenge at Chalk Ah Lot continues. This fortnightly theme is Graduation with chalk.

For my card I combined Ultra powdered chalk with Buzz Magic paint all by Stamp N Plus and then painted a piece of watercolor paper by Strathmore. After it dried I ran it through my Cuttlebug with a Darice embossing folder. I inked the edges with my Ranger blending tool and Broken China distress ink. 

The stamps I used are by Stamp N Plus and can be found HERE and HERE.

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my card. 


Challenges:
Stars are punched out with a Marvy punch


8 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous, love the chalking over the embossing.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Cheryl said...

Cool card! I love the chalk and embossing.

brenda said...

The tone on tone chalking effects are really affective Cindy.

Thanks so much sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge this month.

B x

Sheila H said...

You created a gorgeous background paper! I love the texture and shading of color. Thanks for sharing your card with us at 613 Avenue Create - we hope you stop by again soon.

Lynne K said...

Lots of lovely texture and embossing in this stylish card! Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations this month.

Lynne

pinky said...

This is just lovely Cindy. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
Pinky

Poppet said...

What a great card, this design could be used for a girl or boy depending on the colour.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us at Crafting When We Can Challenges. :-) xx

Stampalicious said...

very cute, love the embossing, thank you for joining our challenge at Crafting When We Can, hugs, martina