Saturday, February 23, 2013

Best Wishes for SNP

For my card this week at Stamp N Plus I used a sentiment stamp that can be found HERE (L1469-Best Wishes 2). I stamped the sentiment with Hero Arts black ink.

The square do-dad in the center is something we made at a convention last May that I liked to much to use on the project they were suggesting. The two large squares are 2 5/8 and the eight small squares are 1 1/4. I cut the large squares using my paper trimmer and used a Creative Memories punch for the small. I inked the edges of all the squares with ink by Colorbox and the patterned paper is by The Paper Loft..

The background paper and tan paper are by Color-Aid and the cardstock used for the label is by Recollections. The label is a die from Spellbinders, embossing folder by Cuttlebug and the pearls are by Want2Scrap. 

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.


1 comment:

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card.
luv
Debby