Saturday, January 05, 2013

Berry Best Wishes


Quick post today.
I made this card using a strawberry stamp by Stamp N Plus. You can find it HERE.
To make the stamp two toned, I stamped the red and then took a small paint brush with water to pull the red out of the leaves. Then I used a tear drop ink pad in green to carefully placed the green ink on the stamp. A small breath on the stamp and onto the paper it goes.
The strawberry pattern is fabric I found at a quilt store. Cardstock by Stampin Up, Frances Meyer and Making Memories. The die cut is by Spellbinders and the border punch by EK Success. The sentiment stamp is Joy's Life (Yummy pun stamps) with ink by Stampin Up and Tsukineko. The hemp is by The Beadery Craft Products and the buttons are from my stash.
Thanks for looking.

No comments: