Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Peace on Earth

I love these kinds of cards that come together using scraps. I did stamp the holly (by Stampin Up) stamp with Tsukineko ink and the used distress markers to color it in. I then cut the holly out leaving a little around the outside. I used the IRock tool by Imaginisce for the rhinestones where they turned out so pretty and I know they will stay on there through the mail. 

The sentiment stamp is from Stamp N Plus. Below you will find the full sheet of rubber stamp sentiments available to order by calling Luann at 715-271-1873. The die cut is made using a Spellbinders die and my Cuttlebug. The brad is from my stash and it is made by Making Memories. Thanks for looking


It's a great set of sentiment where you get a bit of everything you would need and in a pretty font too. 
Great for card markers and scrapbook artists as well. 


Challenges:
http://lejdesignschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/-Anything with a sentiment on it
My tip: If you only have one special brad to use on the label plate die cut, tuck one side under the patterned paper leaving the other side open and ready for your one sparkly brad.

Thanks for stopping by today. I appreciate all the lovely comments you leave. Thank you.

1 comment:

sheila said...

What a great design Cindy. I really like the mix of patterned papers you used.