Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Chalk tutorial with stickers


Link up your chalk creation Chalk-Ah-Lot Cafe's Challenge #20 HERE. The theme is Leaves

 Today I am going to share with you a little technique I did using powdered chalk and some clear epoxy stickers.

I found these stickers at dollar store and thought how cool would it be to make them a color that I was working with. 


I wanted to use the sticker for the center of my flower. So I dug out this Gem powdered chalk.


I flipped the sticker over to expose the sticky side and tossed some powdered chalk on it.


From there I need more coverage and decided to get out the Glossy Accents by Ranger. Just I little bit on the back of the sticker. A little goes a long way.


Then I spread it out with my Creative Memories all purpose tool and added more chalk.


I then placed the sticker in the center of my flower on this card. 


The corner stamp is J915 and can be found HERE.
Powdered chalk can be purchased at powderedchalk.com


Other supplies used:
label by Elle's Studio
sentiment sticker by EK Success
flowers by Oriental Trading Co
patterned paper by My Mind's Eye
ink by Tsukineko

Thanks for looking.
Don't forget to join Chalk-Ah-Lot's Challenge #20 leaves.
Link Up HERE

Challenges:
http://anythingchallenge.blogspot.com/-Make your own embellishment

No comments: