Monday, September 03, 2012

Manly Monday

With the coming new year lots of kids will be back to playing sports this fall. These cute little ball stamps by Stamp N Plus are perfect for a guy card, scrapbook layout or embellishment for that athlete in our lives. They are small but at a great price. Also, the star stamp can be found HERE

The pennants and circles were cut using Cricut's cartridge CTMH Art Philosophy. The star burst is an old Creative Memories punch that I found in my stash. I thought it fit perfect to complete my look of prize ribbons. I sprayed the pennants with glimmer mist to turn the off white cardstock slightly blue to match my patterned paper which is by Deja Views (striped) and Making Memories (polka dot). 

The label die cut is by Spellbinders and brads by The Paper Studio. The brown cardstock is an oldie by Scrapworks. 

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.


No comments: