Monday, May 07, 2012

Manly Monday

This week for Manly Monday I am using the same stamp I did two weeks ago. This time after I stamped and heat embossed the image, I used my distressing inks and tool to blend the color into the shirt. I then cut the shirt out and glued it on to the blue cardstock. I'm in love with this Unity Stamp and am so glad I bought it. The blue paper on the side is scored to create the lines. The sticker sentiment is by EK Success and would be perfect for a Father's Day card. Card base is by Halcraft. 

Thanks for looking.


http://corrosivechallengesbyjanet.blogspot.com/-Tim Holtz (Using his distressing tool and inks for s technique I learned from him in class in 2010)

11 comments:

Pam said...

Perfect manly card, and love the shirt stamp! Thanks for joining us this week!
2SCB DT

Judy McKay said...

Very nice card. Thank you for playing Come and Get it Challenges this week.

Eileen said...

Oooo this is a bit different ... a very cool card ! Thank you for joining us at this weeks PanPastel challenge.
Eileen xx

Regan said...

Wonderful masculine card! Love that shirt image! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge! :)
{hugs}
Regan

Meighan Wheller said...

Great card for any Grandpa, Cindy. Love the colours.Thanks for joining us this week at Come and Get It. Regards Meighan

Dazie said...

Brilliant card for a grandpa!

Thanks for joining us over at sparkles monthly challenges!
Dazie
x

Anonymous said...

Cindy your card is clean and simple...I like that. Thanks for taking the time to post on Our Come and Get It Challenge Blog this week.

sgc said...

Great man card! Thanks for playing in the Bugaboo "Anything Goes" challenge.

Jenny said...

Love the name of your blog and that is a perfect grandpa shirt! Reminds me how much I love my grandpas! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions Stamps Cre8tive Cindy!

Min said...

What a great GUY card!
Thanks so much for playing along this week with The Catch The Bug, Bugaboo Stamps "Anything Goes" Challenge.
We hope you'll join us again tomorrow for a new challenge!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min

Chris said...

Great guy card! :) Sorry to pop over so late for a visit, my inlaws just left and now I have a few minutes free. Thank you for joining my Amusing Challenge this week!