Sunday, May 27, 2012

Chalk-Ah-Lot Cafe #10


Welcome back to our second week at Chalk-Ah-Lot Cafe
The challenge is make a congratulations project using powdered chalk by Stamp N Plus
Only those projects using the Stamp N Plus powdered chalk will be eligible for this challenges prize. 
That prize is a set of metallic chalks. Colors are Gold, Silver, Copper and Bronze. 

For my card this week I combined the powdered chalk with paint and painted my paper to give it the sparkle and color I was looking for. Then I stamped the Floral Bough and congratulations on top of the chalked area-wait for it to dry completely before stamping on to it. 
Stamps can be found at Stamp N Plus.

I hope you are all having a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by and taking a look and playing our challenge.

No comments: