Monday, December 05, 2011

Manly Monday

Click here for the CHALLENGE WITH A PRIZE
It's super easy to qualify. Check out the post and link it up.

This week I have a layout for the 2012 calendars that I have been teaching classes on and have 12 of them to do myself. 20 more days until the big reveal to the family. That makes my stomach turn. Anyway here is July and Hubby said I could use it for Manly Monday.

Supplies:
Star brads by The Paper Studio at Hobby Lobby
Banner made with Cricut cartridge Lyrical letters
Dog tag made with Cricut cartridge Base Camp
Star stamps to make background paper are by three if not four different sets by Stampin Up
Ink by CTMH, Ranger, Stampin Up
All stickers by EK Success
Cardstock by CGull (blue), Recollections (red) and The Paper Co (white)
Thanks for looking


The picture looks like poo but what can I do when the sun won't shine. We have been living under a gray cloud for over a week. Hate it! Why do I live here, I ask myself constantly? Oh yeah, most of my family (even though some I could stand to move away from) and friends are here.
I tried doing lighting in my office and got yelled at for removing lamps from the living room. So I asked for an over my head lighting, just something that would clip onto my bookshelf and I got the look followed by "I put all new lighting in that room. What do you mean there's a shadow?" Lol-whatever. Anyone got any suggestions without spending a ton?

No comments: