Saturday, October 29, 2011

Saturday's Rock!

Hi Bloggers!
I do apologize for being so late to post today but I was out of the house, yes me out of the house and with people, enjoying life's little moments. I had a great time talking with others and laughing a ton. Good times but now back to preparing for a busy November full of classes and a wedding that I am making place cards for.

So today's card is a Christmas card that I made a few days ago. I bought some kraft card bases from Hobby Lobby that were 1/2 off and I must say they are such a nice change to the white or off white. The tag is a sticker that I matted with green cardstock. The dark red patterned paper is old by Creative Memories and the other is from LSS. Flowers by LSS, OTC and Prima. The gold center was at the bottom of my rhinestone bin all lonely and kind of beat up. But I liked the way the gold looked with the eyelet on the tag.




No comments: