Saturday, September 24, 2011

Unique Edge Card Base Birthday Cards

Edited 5/20/21-I'm just doing some housecleaning on my blog posts.

Card base from Michael's
Patterned paper by Making Memories. 
Border punch by Fiskars.
Label die-cuts by Spellbinders.
Sentiment stamp, I'm not sure.
Brad by Creative Imaginations
Distress ink around the edges.


For my second card, I use the same card base as above.
The kraft cardstock from Oriental Trading Co was partially dry embossed with a Cuttlebug folder.
I made dash lines above and below that section.
The scalloped rectangle die is by Spellbinders and was inked with distress ink.
Sunflower and leaf stickers are by Creative Memories



Weekends Rock...Especially when I get to create and play all day. Today I am showing yet another impulse buy from Michael's. (I'm seeing a trend here) I can't resist these shaped cards for $1. Yes I know I'm not so good with the money on this one. I say that because in my cart I have $20 worth of the packaged cards that were on sale 3 for $5. This averages to $1.66 per package of 25 cards and I just paid $1 for 8 cards so that I can have the fun edge on them. Brilliant, I know! Oh well. I work, right?
Thanks for stopping by. I hope your weekend is grand.

1 comment:

susan said...

Very pretty! I did not even know that Michaels had those shaped cards. Live and learn, I guess. LOL!