Friday, August 19, 2011

Thinking of you

Here are a few Thinking of you cards I have recently made for the people going through tough times these days. There seem to be so many of them. It just breaks my heart to see friends sad and going trough hard times. I hope my card can give them a small smile. 
This first one I made using the emboss/resist technique. The stamps are from SU, ink by VM and embossing powder by Stampendous. The ink used to resist is by RI. PP by Scenic Route. Die cuts by Spellbinders.


This next one is a little more manly in a way. The PP is by DV; die cuts by SB; stamps by TPC Studio and Stampendous as well as the embossing powder; ink by VM and SI.


Thanks for taking a look at my card creations today. Stop back tomorrow for more inspiration.

1 comment:

TB said...

sad to hear you are having to use these cards. many thoughts for those that you love <3 they are beautiful cards friend. i am thinking of you :)