Saturday, July 09, 2011

Dancing layouts all with red

I have a few dance layouts to share with you. I made them in May but haven't had a chance to show them. These are double page layouts the first page being the left side and the second page being the right side. This first one is fun because the paper I used is made to correlate with Mickey Mouse embellishments. But with two all black costumes I needed to add some color in there and dance and stars go hand and hand. The little tags were for her to journal on. Since there were a lot of good pictures to showcase, that left little room for a spot to journal.


I'm not one to do my pages exactly the same on each side but I did for this particular set.


The next set are more what I do for left and right. Similar color scheme with maybe an embellishment in common. In this case the polka dot flowers and the opposite color of ribbon from the same place are on each layout. I love that the stars paper came out of a Christmas stack and I used it for a dancing layout.


The gingham paper in this one is super old by Creative Memories but it matched well enough for me to use it on her layout.


And the same goes for these last two side by side layouts. They share in common two patterned papers.


The big difference between these two would be one has everything corner rounded and the other is not but they still looked fabulous side by side.


Thanks for stopping by and checking out my layouts. Leave a comment if you see something you like:)
Hugs,
Cindy

No comments: