Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Tuesday? Where did Monday go?


I am not having a creative day so far. I hope it gets better because I have so much to do. Anywho, I wanted to post some Father's Day cards for you on Manly Monday and didn't get to it yesterday. Here are three that I made that I wanted to share.


The sticker is by Bo Bunny, punch by Fiskars, font by LF, ink by VM and CTMH, embossing powder by SP, kraft paper by OTCo, blue CS by DCWV, polka dot paper is UK, circle cut out by CC by PC



PP is UK, Punch again by Fiskars, large staples for lack of a better name and not wanting to get up and look, EK Success, everything else is UK. Sorry about that.


PP by Sonburn, stamp by TPCo, die cuts by SB, sticker is UK, sentiment by Shannon's Sentiments, CS is UK, ink by RI
Thanks for stopping by. Tomorrow I will have a couple of Graduation cards to share with you.

No comments: