Saturday, June 18, 2011

Father's Day Continues

Well it is with great sorrow that I have to announce Shannon's Sentiments will be closing her doors. So I will no longer have a specific Saturday post each week. I really loved her work too but she has a family to tend to and I wish her all the best. I also want to thank her for the wonderful opportunity to work with her fabulous designs. I am sure you will still see her sentiments on my work but they will no longer be for sale. *tear*

So continuing on with the Father's day cards galore.
For this card I heat embossed the stars and then colored them in with a few shades of red in my Copic marker collection. I then very carefully colored grey in the middle of the star. When you color with Copics on an embossed image you are suppose to use clear embossing powder so that marker doesn't draw the color from the embossing powder onto its nib. This fun little Champion sticker is from Around the block in a gamer set. I'm entering this card into the Papertake weekly challenge(TU) of Dads and Lads
PartyTime Tuesday (#20)-Father's Day card
Shopping Our stash(TU)-Stamps, stars, stickers,Spellbinders, Stampendous embossing powder and stripes
Sweet stamps blog(TU)-embossing
The Stamping Boutique(#8TU)-For men only



 This sticker is by Bo Bunny and stamps are by AC and two of Lawn Fawns alphabets. 


This one is a little out of the box for me but I love it anyway. The polka dot paper is by Pebbles and the circle stamps by HA, coffee cup by Clear Dollar Stamps, thanks by AC and Dad by LF. The corregated cardboard reminded me of the thing that Starbucks puts around your hot coffee containers so not to burn your hand while holding your coffee. What do you think?


Check back tomorrow for the new I Did It Creations Challenge and a few more Father's Day cards.


10 comments:

Miranda said...

cool card Cindy
thanks for joning the TSB challenge this week
hugs
Miranda

Angie said...

Hi Cindy fab cards love the images and the colours thanks for joining us at papertake weekly
Angie x

CarlaKH said...

Great cards indeed and love the cardboard element on the last one too. Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Deena said...

these cards are great, and you mastered our theme...thanks for joining us at the SOS this week!

Unknown said...

Great cards! Love the LO's on each! Perfect for Father's Day!

Thanks so much for Partying with us at Party Time Tuesdays.

Jenn

Jackie Randolph said...

Oh all three cards are Fabulous!! Love all of them! Great tip on the heat embossing and copic TFS!! Thanks so much for sharing and joining us at Sweet Stamps ths week.

Hugs, Jacki

Collette said...

All 3 of them are wonderful manly cards! Thanks for sharing with us at The Stamping Boutique.

Sharon Caudle said...

Super cute card! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again soon! Hugs, Sharon

leslie (crookedstamper) said...

These are all really great! Thanks for joining us this week at Shopping Our Stash!

Alica said...

cool masculine cards! I'm always having hard time with those! Thanks for inspiration!
Thanks for joining us at SOS this week!