Friday, May 27, 2011

Beer thirty somewhere

I would just like to say, I don't drink and do not endorse these beer companies nor am I receiving royalties for displaying their bottle caps on my blog. However that being said I could be if someone wants me sponsor my paper craft habits. lol. When people come to our cottage and drink beer they throw their bottle caps in this pot (I guess that's what you would call it-like a pot you would put a plant in). We get a large variety of beer caps and so my husband figured out how to pound them down "flat" so the edges would flair out ever so beautifully. I've had them for a while and when I was asked to make some Fathers Day cards for a local scrapbook store I thought they would be a perfect accent to a male card. So here are three that I made.


Blue CS by PC and white by RE, Dad stamp by CTMH, ink by VM by TK, embossing powder by RI, ribbon by OF, Sentiment by Netty's, embossing folder by CB by PC, other bottle cap.
I'm entering this card into:
Creative Card Crew(TU 5-24)-Anything Goes
Truly Scrumptious(W#57)-Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments(W#29)-Male card
Charisma Cardz(TH#21)-boy oh boy



 PP by K & Co, stamps by LF, ink by VM by TK and blue by CTMH, die by SZ, blue CS by Sunborn, brads UK, circle cut by CC and bottle cap.
I'm entering this card into:
The Paper Shelter(W#15)-Anything Goes
Meljens Designs(W#60)-Dad card


Card base by RE, CS by Pressed Petals and Sunborn, Embossing folder by CB by PC, ink by CTMH, die by SB, brads by 3B, Sentiment by Shannon's Sentiment, PP by KC.
I'm entering this card into:
Digital Tuesday(TU#112)-Texture
Digi Stamps 4 Joy(W#19)-Boys Boys Boys
Pals Paper arts(TH#95)-Brads
Little Miss Muffet(T#10)-Metal Embellishment

Thanks for checking out my bottle cap card creations.

2 comments:

TB said...

so darn adorable! :)

Beate said...

What a great idea for masculine cards. Love it
Hugs and smiles