Saturday, April 23, 2011

Tags using Shannon's Sentiments digital image

This week the DT challenge at Shannon's Sentiments is anything but a card. I made a bunch of tags using Shannon's sentiments.
Here they are all together and following is each tag and there appropriate links to get those quotes or images.

The quote and tape measure are from the Days Gone by set and the tag is from Vintage Tag set. The paper behind is cut using Spellbinders rectangle dies with Ranger Distressing ink and Glimmer mist on them. The brads are by Close to my Heart.
This tag is from the Colored Vintage Tag set, quote from the Mother's Love Set and the leaves are from the Easter Time set.

I have no idea where the stamp came from. I just sold it in the garage sale last Saturday. I masked the single shoe to look like a pair and then colored it in with Copic markers. (they remind me of something my mother wore when we were growing up.) The quote is from the Days Gone By set.

The quote is from the Summertime add on kit and the tag is from the Colored Vintage tag set. The die behind the tag is a Spellbinders label #4 and ink is by Ranger.

**A reminder that Shannon is having a DT call. Check out the deets HERE.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at my creations. Have a good weekend.

No comments: