Sunday, February 27, 2011

Ornament Christmas card for I Did It Creations Challenge

Challenge #44 here at I Did It Creations is Make the cut by using die-cuts and/or punches. We are sponsored this week be Floppy Latte and those images can be purchased at the Stitchy Bear store.


My die-cut is a little harder to spot. The white "background" is a scallop rectangle die cut. I do a lot of Christmas cards now to save myself the headache the following December. The digital image is the ornament in the middle. I colored it in with my Copic markers. The outside squares are by Hot off the Press and the stamped sentiment is by Unity. The striped paper is by DCWV, red cardstock and ink by Stampin' Up, Rhinestones by Basic Grey and white cardstock by The Paper Co.
Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to check out the other Design Team members creations for some more inspiration. You can find a list of them right HERE on my blog just scroll down a little bit and there we all are. Of course, when you post your project for the challenge at I Did It Creations our names are listed on the right sidebar. Have a fabulous day.

No comments: