Thursday, January 27, 2011

Featured card at IDIC

Hi all. I was asked to be guest designer over at Creative Inspirations on this fine day. Some how that fell thru so the card I made is being featured today 1-27-11 at I Did It Creations. You should go to the site to see the call in which they have posted right now. Anyway-We were asked to use a Robyn's Fetish image with the theme of bows and buttons. How fun is that!! Here is what I came up with using the puppy paws image I made it into a Thank you card. I thought the sentiment was fitting for a dog image.  I know my dog always wants a pat on the back. The bow in this card is so ancient, it was a pure joy to use up something so old. Then as I wondered about my things I found this heart shaped button. Where did that come from God only knows. I found four total so you know those bad boys are going on Valentine cards. For any questions on the other products just leave me a question in the comments field and I will be glad to look it up for you. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. Oh and here's my card.

No comments: