Monday, December 06, 2010

Thank you card

I made this little thank you card for a very nice lady that sent me a wonderful prize package for the Caring Hearts card Drive. My husband and I were in shock by the amount of goodies she sent and I just had to send her a card. I'm also using this card for the Card Creations: Favorite Occasions Week Thank You Challenge in the Moxie Fab World  I've never done anything with Moxie Fab before so I thought I would try. Here's my card. Thanks for stopping by.
Supplies: Lots of scraps so I'll do the best I can- die cut by Sizzix; sticker by Karen Foster; embossing template by Provo Craft; patterned paper by Sunborn, Provo Craft and unknown; cardstock by The Paper Co; SEI, Stampin Up and Sunborn; ink by Ranger.

3 comments:

Gem said...

Cindy this is really gorgeous, I love the big petals effect :) Gemma x

CARLA PREDIGER said...

I just loved this card! Is so gorgeous...
I will also thank you for visiting my blog and for the nice comments.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Cindy! Thanks for entering the Card Creations: Favorite Occasions Week Thank You Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)