Saturday, December 11, 2010

One more of the cheers lady

Updated 6-21-21

This card is for the Bug-a-Boo challenge Anything goes. I had this perfect chipboard sticker that I never knew what I would do with it. Then I found this freebie from Bug-a-Boo and was just tickled. I colored her in to match the chipboard sticker and the card evolved from there. It's cute but I'm not quite sure who I will be sending it to for Christmas. As always, thank you for looking and leaving your kind comments. They really mean the world to me.

3 comments:

Georgia Ehrmann said...

really cute! I do love those Cheer Ladies and you have done a marvy job with her!

Tammy Miller said...

What a great card! I just love it! Thanks for joining us this week at Catch the Bug Challenge Blog for our December Anything Goes challenge! We Hope to see you again for our next challenge! Thanks Again, Tammy

sgc said...

This cardboard sticker is perfect for this card. Love it! Thanks for playing in the Bugaboo Challenge.