Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Moxie Fab Birthday card

I have created a card for the Card Creations: Favorite Occasions Week Birthday Challenge in the Moxie Fab World. I was so inspired by pink tonight I ended up with four pink cards. Well this card, I just love this flower sticker by Me and My Big Ideas-besides the rhinestone the petals sparkle. Behind that flower sticker is white cardstock Spellbinders Nestabilities die Dahlia with inked edges. The polka dot paper is by Making Memories, which I inked the edges with Spun Sugar Distress ink by Ranger and the striped paper I didn't ink. It is however so old I don't remember the manufacturer. It's always good to use up the old stash. It gives you a chance to make room for more. Other supplies: Ink is by Ranger and CTMH, stamps by The Paper Co (border) and Stampin Up (sentiment), and cardbase by The Paper Co. Be sure to check out all the entries and leave them some love. There is some amazing talent there that will inspire you to get off the computer and start creating. Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Jinny Newlin said...

Hey, Cindy! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving me a sweet comment! I just love to hear from my readers! So fun! Love the bright, playful colors of your card and the dimension your sparkle flower adds! And that sentiment is one of my favorites! I'll never get rid of that stamp set :)!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Cindy! Thanks for entering the Card Creations: Favorite Occasions Week Birthday challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)