Monday, December 06, 2010

Hello Card

I made this card for the Moxie Fab week: All Occasions. This is the category for the non category cards like hellos, miss you, encouragement, friendship-that sort of thing. Well mine is a hello card. It's quite plain but I rather like it and I hope you do to:)

Supplies: PP is unknown; cardstock is by Sunborn which is sprayed by Perfect Pearls by Ranger: flower is by K & Company; black paper is by The Paper Co. (I punched the black paper into squares and then used a corner rounder to round two opposite corners to make it in the shape of a leaf); chipboard word Hello is by SEI, ink by Ranger and Stampin UP; cardbase by The Paper Co.
Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Cindy! Thanks for entering the Card Creations: Favorite Occasions All Occasion challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)