Sunday, July 25, 2010

The nome

I guess this it what couples with no children do to entertain themselves. They dress up a nome and bring him to family gatherings dressed according to that occasion. Well my DH's grandma turned 90 and so I was put in charge of the nome decorating. So I'm including a before photo and then the after photo is with grandma and my nephew. Also in the picture is the card I made her. Since I altered something I'm going to use the nome for the challenge at Incy Wincy. TFL

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, HOW FUN!!!

Sarah A said...

Hi Cindy

Your comment on the Incy Wincy challenge blog intrigued me to take a peek, and haha what a fab alteration project!!

Gorgeous and I hope the party went well, they look like they are enjoying it and the gnome too!

Sarah x

Nikki said...

Hee hee What a cute idea thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Hugs Nikki

Heather "Hev" said...

Cool idea :) Looks like you all had fun :)

Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy :)

Winners are revealed in a few hours :)

Heather
my blog