Saturday, June 05, 2010

Kenzie Scrapbook Layouts One in Chicago and the other as a cow

This LO was revised twice. I just couldn't get it how I wanted it. I decided to do some heat embossing on the title and the gold stripes to bring out the gold in the pictures. I don't use gold very often. Do you? Supplies: gold paper by CM; yellowish paper by SUnborn; red pp by PC; stamps by Clear Dollar stamps and SU; ink by Versa Mark, Ranger and SU; Embossing powder by Inkadinkado and border punch by EK Success.
Here's another LO that I wanted to share. Supplies: PP by MM and AC; CS by SU and Paper Reflections; glimmer mist by Tattered Angels and brads by Colorbok. Thanks for looking. I hope you are having a great weekend. Lots of Open Houses this weekend. However I have deadlines to meet and therefore I am "stuck" in my scraproom. Poor me has to stay home with the dog and scrap:) hehe

1 comment:

Melisa Waldorf said...

Hi Cindy. I love the scalloped border along the top of layout one. No, I don't use gold alot either. That second layout is adorable. Those pictures are too cute! and that cake!! Love it!